BAD PENNY FX Smoothflow
The Bad Penny FX Smoothflow is a twin-stage dynamic boost, taking you from super-clean through to full-on gain.
Both stages have similar controls, although there are three toggles which affect the sound in particular ways:
The clean switch reduces the input gain, enabling you to achieve the cleanest boost possible.
Full & Thick
The full and thick switches allow to you enable a bass cut to each gain stage independently, essentially turning the affected gain stage into a treble-boost.
If you're looking for a high quality do-it-all pedal, the Smoothflow is definitely worth considering. In addition to its handwired circuit - including high quality pots and switches, 22awg cloth wiring, and select vintage components - it is built into a handmade English ash hardwood and aluminium enclosure.
Please note: The Bad Penny FX Smoothflow is built to order. Please allow around 7 days build time plus shipping time.
- Twin-stage dynamic boost with vintage components
- English ash hardwood and aluminium enclosure
- True bypass
- Handmade in East-Sussex, UK
- Gain 1, Boost 1, Gain 2, Boost 2, Clean, Full & Thick controls
- Power: 9V power supply, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.