BAD PENNY FX Widow
The Bad Penny FX Widow is a dual footswitch design offering stackable overdrive and fuzz channels.
The overdrive circuit is based on Bad Penny FX's Trainscreamer overdrive pedal, taking you from mild boost to singing sustain. Bad Penny FX have designed this circuit to preserve and enhance the low-end frequencies in your signal, giving you warmth and thickness when you need it.
The fuzz circuit is designed to be stacked after the overdrive circuit in series. The drive it receives from the overdrive gives it plenty of attack. Use the Bite control to starve the circuit and create stuttery, breaking up sounds, and use the Evil control to cut bass from your tone (this control can be fine-tuned via an internal trim-pot).
The ability to stack a low-gain overdrive circuit into a fuzz circuit gives this pedal tons of versatility - use the overdrive on its own or add the fuzz to bring the gain!
Please note: The Bad Penny FX Widow is built to order. Please allow around 7 days build time plus shipping time.
- Dual channel overdrive & fuzz
- English ash hardwood and aluminium enclosure
- True bypass
- Handmade in East-Sussex, UK
- Master, Drive, Tone, Bite, Evil controls
- Power: 9V power supply, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.