BAD PENNY FX Wireless
The Bad Penny FX Wireless is a germanium fuzz with flexible switching to ensure you always get the best tones.
Crank everything to achieve high gain, ripping fuzz tones, or disengage the Gate and Bass switches, pull down the Fuzz knob to minimum and your tone will be sweet and mellow. Being a vintage germanium circuit, it is highly responsive to your guitar volume.
The gate switch controls how much signal is passed to the third transistor. By default it passes the full signal for plenty of gain, but switching it on reduces the signal and therefore gain, for a cleaner fuzz tone.
There is an internal trim pot that allows you to adjust how much signal is passed when Gate is engaged,
The bass switch removes the lowest frequencies for a clearer, brighter sound.
Please note: The Bad Penny FX Wireless is built to order. Please allow around 7 days build time plus shipping time.
- Germanium fuzz with select vintage components
- English ash hardwood and aluminium enclosure
- True bypass
- Handmade in East-Sussex, UK
- Fuzz, Tone, Master, Gate & Bass controls
- Power: 9V power supply, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.