BASIC AUDIO Futureman
The Basic Audio Futureman is based on the Colorsound Overdriver. A medium gain dynamic overdrive, this is a fantastic pedal for adding some grunt or sparkle to your sound and veers nicely into fuzz territory too.
The Futureman's flexible EQ section allows you to tweak High and Low settings independently. Experiment with sounds ranging from thick and muscular with scooped mids to treble-boosted and cutting.
The Futureman also stacks with other pedals really well: put it after another overdrive/fuzz and use its powerful EQ to contour the other pedal, helping you to cut through a busy mix.
- Overdrive/fuzz pedal based on the Colorsound Overdriver
- Volume, Gain, High & Low controls
- Handwired in Fayetteville, West Virginia, USA
- 9V power supply, centre-negative or 9V battery (neither are included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.