FREDRIC EFFECTS Golden Eagle
The Fredric Effects Golden Eagle is a single-pedal sized recreation of the Klon Centaur, with completely accurate electronics built to the highest specification.
Just like the Klon Centaur, it features the internal buffer and charge pump, making the Golden Eagle the perfect pedal for three tasks on your pedalboard:
- Buffer - Use the Golden Lion's high quality buffer to maximise the signal capacitance and resistance of your signal path, getting the most from your other pedals (there's a great That Pedal Show video on this topic, demonstrated using a Klon Centaur)
- Clean Boost - Use the Golden Lion to condition your tone, running it at low gain and unity volume. Subtle but effective tone improvements.
- Overdrive - Turn the gain up to drive your amp into beautifully organic break up.
Just like Fredric Effects' other pedals, the build quality is exceptional, with a folded steel chassis featuring perfectly bevelled corners. It's the small touches that count!
- 100% accurate recreation of the Klon Centaur
- Handmade in London, UK
- Gain, Output & Treble controls
- Power: 9V centre-negative or 9V battery (neither included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.