GREENHOUSE EFFECTS Remedy Fuzz
The Greenhouse Effects Remedy Fuzz combines silicon and germanium transistors for a gnarly, spitting fuzz pedal that's capable of intense tones ranging from 1960s psychedelia all the way through to modern downtuned genres.
Use the Health dial to replicate the widely-favoured sounds produced by a dying battery: fully clockwise it's loud, aggressive and reactive, while fully anti-clockwise it gets spitty, sketchy and very organic.
- Volume, Health & Fuzz controls
- Silicon & germanium transistors combined in fuzz circuit
- True bypass
- Power: 9V power adaptor, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.