STOMPNORTH Bass Midgie Overdrive
The bass-tuned Stompnorth Bass Midgie Overdrive is in similar tonal territory to the Electro-Harmonix Bass Muff - but that's where the similarities end...
Its handwired point-to-point circuit is built around a single Darlington transistor and symmetrical silicon diodes.
This is a great pedal to enhance your bass tone and get it growling. Use the toggle to switch between silicon diode clipping and "Fauzz" (faux fuzz derived from transistor feedback) to get your preferred flavour of drive tone.
The power indicator features several Inner Hebrides midges, personally collected by Stompnorth founder, Duncan! They won't bite, but this pedal will.
- Handwired point-to-point bass overdrive
- Made in Scotland
- Select from silicon or 'fauzz' tones
- Volume, Gain, OD & Si/Fauzz controls
- Power: 9V centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.