STOMPNORTH Fishmoth Vintage Fuzztoner
Stompnorth's Fishmoth Vintage Fuzztoner is based on the classic Fuzz Face circuit made famous by Jimi Hendrix.
Built around low noise, expensive foil capacitors, this very useable fuzz can be adjusted using the A/B toggle, which switches between bright and normal frequency response. In addition, the Bias control enables you to dial in gated, splattery, dying battery sounds.
If you love the Fuzz Face sound, this will get you all those silicon tones and more.
- High quality, low noise circuit based on Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Fuzz, Bias, Volume & A/B Controls
- Power: 9V power adaptor, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.