ZANDER CIRCUITRY American Geek
The Zander Circuitry American Geek takes all that's great about the classic silicon Big Muff circuit and ramps it up a notch or two.
By making the tone stack variable via 4 Filter controls, you can cover all versions of silicon Big Muff - and more. If this wasn't enough, Zander Circuitry's signature 6-way clipping selector allows you to select between the following modes:
- Germanium diode
- Silicon diode
- Red LEDs
- No diodes
The Max Gain footswitch allows you to bypass the Gain control completely, giving you the ability to kick in maximum boost for solos.
- Filter 1, Filter 2, Filter 3, Filter 4, Level, Gain & Diode Select controls
- An expanded version of the classic silicon Big Muff circuit
- Power: 9V power adaptor, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.