ZANDER CIRCUITRY Avalanche Harmonic Clipping Trifecta
The Zander Circuitry Avalanche Harmonic Clipping Trifecta is a multi-channel pedal which provides a compact giggable solution to carrying around loads of pedals.
The Crunch channel is a mild drive with punchy mid-range, and works well for rock rhythms. The Bright toggle offers three levels of treble cut. The Clip 1 toggle allows you to select between germanium diodes, no diodes or silicon diodes.
The Drive channel has more gain and a flatter response, working well for heavier rhythms and drop tunings. Stack it with the Crunch channel for added saturation while retaining clarity. The Clip 2 toggle allows you to select between germanium diodes, no diodes or silicon diodes.
For the Clip 1 and Clip 2 toggles, selecting the 'no diode' mode will turn either effect into more of a dirty boost, perfect if you’re running an amp that is already breaking up.
The third channel is a high gain Fuzz, which pushes into stoner-rock territory with the Fat switch engaged. This three-way toggle provides varying levels of bass boost to thicken up your sound. Stack the Fuzz with Crunch and/or Drive channels for super-saturated feedback.
- Crunch, Bright, Clip 1, Drive, Clip 2, Fuzz & Fat controls
- 3 stackable channels of gain
- Switchable silicon and germanium circuits
- Power: 9V power adaptor, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.