ZANDER CIRCUITRY Siva
The Zander Circuitry Siva takes the late '70s IC/op-amp Big Muff - as used so effectively by The Smashing Pumpkins - and drags it kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
Siva features switchable Gain controls, allowing you to kick in an extra gain stage when required, as well as two Shift controls which alter the capacitor values in the tone stack and interact with the Tone control for a wide range of EQ possibilities.
And for ultimate flexibility, Zander Circuitry's signature 6-way clipping-diode selector allows you to pick from:
- Six germanium diodes
- Six silicon diodes
- Six red LEDs
- Asymmetrical germanium diodes
- Asymmetrical silicon diodes
- No diodes
Inside the pedal, you'll find a master trimpot in case you need to boost the volume further.
- Shift 1, Shift 2, Tone, Level, Gain 1, Gain 2 & Diode Select controls
- An expanded version of the late 1970s IC/op-amp Big Muff made famous by The Smashing Pumpkins
- Power: 9V power adaptor, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.