FREDRIC EFFECTS Blue Monarch
The Fredric Effects Blue Monarch overdrive is based on the 1990s Marshall Blues Breaker and features all the mods offered by the cult Analog Man King Of Tone version.
All four controls are easily accessible on the front of the pedal, and the King Of Tone internal dip switches have been replaced with a clipping toggle. In the "up" position the sound is less compressed and more open, with less distortion.
In addition, Fredric Effects has added an internal dip switch to turn on a boost circuit and increase the amount of gain on tap, making this a super-versatile overdrive that will fit well in any rig.
- Modded version of the Marshall Bluesbreaker and Analog Man King Of Tone
- Handmade in London, UK
- Volume, Gain, Tone, Treble Boost, Clipping & Boost controls
- Power: 9V DC centre-negative or 9V battery (neither included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.