RAYGUN FX Echohead Analogue Delay
The Raygun FX Echohead Analogue Delay is a tape-style delay with modulation and filter controls.
If you're after degrading repeats, spaced-out lead lines or characterful chording, this is the delay for you. You can use the bank of modulation controls to simulate tape wow and flutter.
Dial in your perfect sound with the various controls:
Control the delay with Speed, Blend & Feedback. The Filter control on the side of the unit adjusts the frequency range of the delay; make it brighter or darker as you wish. The Squash toggle on the opposite side of the unit compresses the tails and prevents the delay from going into full oscillation.
Control the modulation with Depth & Rate. The second footswitch turns the Modulation on or off.
There are also internal trim pots to adjust the input gain and output level - adjusting the input gain can affect how clean or dirty the delay effect is.
As used by Grant from Feeder during the recording of Tallulah!
- Tape-style analogue delay with modulation
- Handmade in the UK
- Speed, Blend, Feedback, Depth, Rate, Filter & Squash controls
- Internal trimpots to adjust input gain and output level
- Power: 9V power supply, centre-negative (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.